Blockchain is a way of data integration and communication based on cryptography technology and P2P communication technology. Absence of central authority control, trust free, and open traceability are the main features of blockchain. YOYOW uses blockchain technology to quantify participants’ contribution and give reciprocal value to participants in the content producing sector with decentralized methods.
Incentives and Returns
YOYOW will establish a rational content income distribution mechanism so that content producers, content investors, content curators and consumers of the content ecosystem can be provided with incentives and returns as appropriate, and will establish a value network based on users’ ratings on content.
YOYOW has developed a rich set of toolkits, so that any content platforms, regardless of their themes presented in text, picture, video or live broadcast etc., are eligible to create the corresponding content-oriented incentive platforms based on the YOYOW network.
3 Seconds vs Bitcoin’s 10 Minutes
Over 3000 TPS, Similar to Centralized Systems
Multi-level Permission for Asset Management
Feeless Transactions Using Bonus Points Model
Middleware and Plugins Available for All Types of Content Framework
The First Blockchain Authorized Login
Advanced Multi-signature and Asset Management Feature
Token Holders Participating in Network Governance
● Launched Testnet
● Released YOYOW Mainnet V1.0
● Released Web Wallet
● Integrated ETH & Bitshares Gateway
● Released PC Wallet Client
● Listed on all the Mainstream Exchanges such as Bitfinex, Binance, OKEX, HitBTC, etc.
● Released Middleware and Content Platform Plugins
● First Ecosystem Product, “Biask”, Integrated into YOYOW Public Blockchain
● Integrated Several DAPPs
● Released YOYOW APP V1.2, Added Information Sales Feature, “Auto-reply for Transfer”
● Token Feature Optimization
① Authorization Feature
② Lockup Feature
③ Dividend Feature
● Enable content rewards feature
● PC-end and APP Upgrade